4200 E. Skelly Drive Ste. 700
Tulsa, OK 74135
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits Available, Call For Details
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Performs Colonoscopies
Adult Gastroenterology Associates - Tulsa, OK
Gastroenterology in Tulsa, OK
Adult Gastroenterology Associates - Tulsa, OK
4200 E. Skelly Drive
Closed. Opens Mon at 8 AM
About Patrick Volak, M.D.
Patrick Volak, MD knew from the age of five that he wanted to become a doctor. His passion for science, desire to serve others, and love of challenges made his path to a career in medicine a simple choice. He joined Adult Gastroenterology Associates (AGA) in 1991 and co-founded Tulsa Endoscopy Center with three fellow physicians in 2003 to offer patients a better, more comfortable, convenient healthcare experience.
With more than 25 years of experience in gastroenterology, Dr. Volak has seen many advances in the GI field that have transformed patient care. The most exciting developments are a cure for hepatitis C, the use of antibodies to treat disease and prevent a recurrence, new treatments for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and the use of propofol as anesthesia to perform endoscopic procedures.
Though Dr. Volak’s expertise in gastroenterology is vast, he takes a special interest in esophageal motility, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and weight loss/nutrition as a treatment for GI symptoms.
As a physician of Adult Gastroenterology Associates, Dr. Volak is proud to be part of a team that prioritizes high-quality care and is dedicated to maintaining advanced standards of expertise and technology to always give the patient the very best experience. When asked what he loves most about being a doctor, Dr. Volak shares that he enjoys spending time with his patients, understanding their goals and helping them make lifestyle changes that will impact health and quality of life. He finds it gratifying to see his patients reach their goals.
When Dr. Volak is not in the office, he still finds time for his community and family. He enjoys coaching the various sports teams of his three kids, playing league tennis, gardening, and woodworking.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry: University of Oklahoma – Norman, OK
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Oklahoma Health Science Center – Oklahoma City, OK
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Oklahoma Health Science Center – Oklahoma City, OK
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology: University of Oklahoma Health Science Center – Oklahoma City, OK
Awards and Accreditation
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Arkansas-Oklahoma Endoscopic Society
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- American College of Physician Executives
- American Motility Society
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal/Rectal Bleeding
- Blood in the Stool
- Bowel Incontinence
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Unexplained Weight Gain/Loss
- Yellowing of the Skin/Eyes
- Acid Reflux
- Anal Fissure
- Anemia/Iron Deficiency
- Biliary Obstruction
- C. Difficile Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Intolerance
- Gallbladder Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impacted Bowel
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Peptic Ulcers
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Esophageal Dilation
- Feeding Tube Insertion (PEG)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Infusion Therapy (IV Infusion)
I had a excellent visit with Dr. Volak. Dr. Volak listen to my concerns & came up with a viable solution. When you can leave a Dr.'s office without fear & have trust it's a win, win situation for all.
Patrick and his staff is really nice, friendly and helpful. He explained my situation and detailed each step of the process.
This was my first experience with Dr Volak. His staff was friendly and helpful and Dr Volak explained everything that I should expect from my next visit. He’s very nice to talk to and made me feel welcome and comfortable. I would highly recommend!
Fantastic physician Very thankful he is my GI Dr
Dr Volack is amazing! He listens, he's very thorough, and he cares.